Pleasanton & Livermore stores experience best sales after launching Riiwards powered Loyalty Rewards.
Mr. Cooper, the franchisee of two Dickey's had been searching for a way to grow local sales through a loyalty rewards program. He wanted a localized, personalized customer loyalty program that was easy to implement, self service (so no resource requirements) and most importantly very affordable.
1. Corporate Loyalty Limitations: The corporate loyalty incentive of a Sandwich Card basically offered "a buy 8 and get 9th sandwich free". However, this excluded people who don't eat sandwiches. In addition, Mr. Cooper wanted to expand upon the loyalty concept beyond just a sandwich card to include more menu items.
2. Local Database with Demographics: He didn't have a local customer database or any information on customer habits, demographics or feedback, all of which he thought were important for growing sales.
3. Flexibility and Customization: Mr. Cooper also wanted the flexibility of changing and customizing the Rewards as needed, based on sales in the store and other factors.
4. Buzz: Finally, Mr. Cooper also wanted a way to create buzz and excitement with his customers, along with getting positive reviews to help promote his two locations.
5. Feedback: He didn't have an easy to use system that would get him feedback directly from customers.
1. Local Database with Demographics: Within days customers started signing up as VIPs, providing written positive reviews as well as demographic information. Now Mr. Cooper has a local customer database in thousands, for just $25 per month!
2. Positive Reviews: Riiwards has helped Mr. Cooper collect hundreds of Rave Reviews which are helping drive additional new customers.
3. Customer Feedback: Any negative comments come directly to Mr. Cooper (they are never publicly visible) so he can respond immediately.
4. Reward Options: Dickey's VIP Club now includes menu items beyond sandwiches and offers Monthly Loyalty Rewards, Check-in Rewards, Birthday and Anniversary rewards. There are also milestone rewards for 25th, 50th and 100th visit!
5. Email: Mr. Cooper can email all VIPs at any time with updates and announcements.
6. Daily Report: A comprehensive VIP Report is emailed daily and includes a snapshot of customers, comments and performance.